businesshealth helps benefit advisors address their client issues and opportunities in health benefits and healthier workplaces.
- The only Canadian publication dedicated to helping group benefit plan advisors and their clients create and manage healthy workplaces.
- Meeting the needs of subscribers since 2005.
- Assisted by our Advisory Board: Ten diverse and accomplished individuals help us ensure quality and objectivity.
- Taking a national perspective: We continue to develop our business across Canada to ensure regular coverage of important regional issues.
- Aimed at the senior management team: Our content is strategic, comprehensive, and actionable.
Research in many countries has demonstrated healthy work environments can improve employee engagement, and reduce the human and financial costs of illness and injury in the workplace. businesshealth helps you build this broader perspective into your benefits practice. Contact us today.
We are proud to count the following experts among our advisors:
- Dan Clow, Ph.D, Director, Policy, Advocacy & Alliance Development, GlaxoSmithKline
- George Cuthbert, CA, ACMA, Chief Financial Officer (ret.), McNeil Consumer Products
- Lorraine Johnson, BSc, MBA, Director, Business Development, Crosslinks Health Consulting Inc.
- Suzanne Lepage, Private Health Plan Strategist, Suzanne Lepage Consulting
- Veronica Marsden, President, Trifit Inc.
- Alex Somos, Co-Founder, Juice Inc.
- Jose Tolovi Neto, President, Great Place to Work Canada
- Allison Watts Ph.D, Post Doctoral Fellow, University of Minnesota
- Ian McQueen, Partner, Matrix Healthcare Strategists Inc.
- Mary-Lou MacDonald, President, IHBC