Workplace Wellness Reaps Rewards
Webinar sponsord by businesshealth
In today's competitive work environment, employers are looking for strategies to attract and retain top talent, engage employees and foster a work environment where employees feel recognized for who they are as well as what they do. Employee engagement surveys show that wellness programs are at the top of the list of benefits employees are looking for from their employer.
Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces by the Great Place to Work® Institute,Tri Fit represents the gold standard in Canadian workplace wellness programming. Plan to join Veronica Marsden, President of Tri Fit, to hear how your organization can tap into the rewards of creating a culture of wellness.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- How to build the business case for workplace wellness
- Steps to implementing a successful wellness strategy in your organization
- A low cost wellness intervention that works in every workplace
- Ways to maximize your return on investment (ROI) and value on investment (VOI)
- How to create an organizational culture where wellness becomes a way of doing business
Tri Fit is a leading provider of creative solutions that enhance health, energy and performance. To learn more visit http://www.trifit.com.